Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Be Mine Shaker Card

I have been meaning to make this card for the few days, but didn't get to it until just tonight.  When I saw the Sketch from My Favorite Things I knew that I had the heart shaker which would be perfect.  It's terrible when you think of something, but it just takes forever to get to it.




Patterned Paper:  American Crafts
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Die:  My Favorite Things Heart Shaker
Stickers:  Recollection
Acetate:  Graffeti
Foam tape, Red Tape

Challenges
A Gem of a Challenge - Ch. 212 Have a Heart
CHNC Patterned - February
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 320 - 321 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 196 Love or Valentine
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 111 Love
JUGS - Ch. 426 LOVE

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

♥♥♥ this amazing and pretty card. I love also that it's a shaker one.
Had to chuckle re your comment, I can imagine the chitter chatter we would share as I imagine our nursing was so different...hugs. [aNNie]
 ❤️

Margreet said...

Finally, it resulted in a great shaker heart....beautiful card!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful shaker card
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous shaker card Lisa..very pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Gorgeous shaker card Lisa Lynn! The sketch is perfect for one and you nailed it! Great paper!

Brenda

Ina G said...

Fabulous fun shaker card Lisa. Perfect for Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing with us at JUGS this week.

Jo Ann said...

Wonderful card. We're so blessed that you joined us with your wonderful art last Challenge. We would like to invite you to link with us again in our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving some inspiration from the Word of God in John 6:35, "Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."...Have a wonderful and blessed week.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Edwina said...

I love shaker cards. Yours is so pretty. I love your paper and sentiment. Edwina Brown

Fikreta said...

love it!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the shaker element on this card Lisa and such pretty paper too.
Faith
x

Pamela said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! Very pretty card and I really like that gold lettering. Thanks so much for joining my L.O.V.E. Blog Challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys