Thursday, November 2, 2017

Joy shaker card

I haven't had a chance to participate in the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge in awhile so I decided to make a card right away.  I used a stamp set that I got as a freebie with one of my orders. I made a shaker card.





Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio; DCWV
Cardstock:  Paper Studio; Recollections
Stamp:  My Favorite Things
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Twine:  Lawn Fawn
Spellbinder:  Baby Bunting
Die:  My Favorite Things - Stitched Square Frames;  Joy
Foam Tape
Red Tape
Laminate sheet
Snowflakes:  Jolee
Sequins: Target

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 357 Anything Christmas optional something with wings
CHNC Extra - November
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 502 Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 181 Anything Goes




5 comments:

Silvis Kreativstube said...

ein wunderschöner Sketch und deine Gestaltung perfekt. Gefällt mir auch sehr gut. Hugs Silvi

Chrissy said...

Fabulous shaker Lisa and it reminds me I need some wine glasses for the weekend..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the shaker!! It's so creative!! The papers are beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Awesome card Lisa Lynn! Shakers are my favorite and I love yours! Perfect image to make for it...fabulous papers, too!

Brenda

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!