Monday, July 17, 2017

Reindeer Blocks

Well I have been trying to push myself to work on some projects so I keep up with making some Christmas cards and I thank you for all the wonderful comments on the loss of my furball.  My other cats are going through an adjustment as well. I like to do the Catch the Bug Christmas in July Week Challenge so I'm trying to get caught up with that.  Here is my first card, using Reindeer Blocks.  To add some sparkle and shine I outlined the snowflakes in Sakura jelly glitter pen.  The stars are in a shiny silver.  And the red paper has a sparkly shine.





Patterned Paper:  Core-dinations; Echo Park; My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Paper Company; Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo Reindeer Blocks (see above for Direct link)
Stars:  Hobby Lobby
Sakura jelly glitter Pen
Malotow Art Masking Liquid

Challenges
Catch the Bug - Christmas in July Day 1 Make it Sparkle and Shine
CHNC - Ch. 342 Anything Goes Christmas
12 Months of Christmas - Ch. 31 Oh Deer
Mery Monday - 2nd Annual Summer Link Up
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 96 Christmas in July

16 comments:

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hi Lisa Lynn,
I Love the cute Reindeers. A wonderful card. Great work.Hugs Silvi

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for entering our current challenge at Catch the Bug, lovely creation. Hope to see you here again.
[aNNie] GD for Catch the Bug Challenges

Fikreta said...

very sweet!

Chrissy said...

So adorable Lisa Lynn..love this card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Oh are they cute! Fabulous coloring...love the sparkle!

Brenda

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, so cute! Thanks for playing along in our CIJ challenge at Catch The Bug.

Kath said...

A lovely card and such cute reindeer. Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.
Kath x

Donna Scholz said...

Cute use of the reindeer for TSOT challenge #330, Lisa Lynn! I'm already making Christmas cards, too! Thanks for sharing your talent with us a Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! Such a cute reindeer image and a fun creation. Thanks so much for joining my Christmas in July blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Angela said...

Super cute...fun layout too! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug's Christmas in July!

Suze said...

Great card Lisa Lynn. I love the contrast of the colours against the kraft. Thank you for joining in the Anything Christmas challenge at CHNC Extra for July.

Chrissy said...

Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Cards All Year Round]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Julie Odil said...

Lisa, this is adorable! Love the layout. Thanks for joining us this month at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Julie, DT member

Helen said...

Great card, Lisa - thanks for sharing it with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round and we hope to see you again next month.

Helen x

sanpiseth40 said...

I like your site and content. thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts. Thanks
บุนเดสลีกา