Thursday, February 2, 2017

Every thing sweet reminds me of you

I actually thought I better get ahead of the game and get my coloring done for the progressive challenge at Gerda Steiner.  This adorable pig is the image for the month called I love you more than chocolates - piggy.  I put some Glossy Accent on the area that I thought would be the silver foil wrapper on the candy bar.  The sentiment is from TLC.




Patterned Paper:  DCWV; Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Gerda Steiner (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Every thing sweet
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Ribbon: EK Success
Glossy Accents

Challenges
Gerda Steiner - February
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 268-269 Anything Goes
Naughty or Nice - Ch. 36 Love is in the Air, Color Inspiration
Brown Sugar - Ch. 235 Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Guyz - Ch. 156 Something that begins with C (chocolate)
Come and Get It - 3 or more layers

13 comments:

Fikreta said...

how cool is this card!
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Awwww he is too adorable! Fabulous coloring...I love the chocolate around his mouth! Awesome sentiment too!

Brenda

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awww- this piggy is adorable! Fun and sweet card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is such a funny image! Great colouring and sketch! I have this cutie printed off and he's on my list to colour! Good for you for getting in early!

Scrappin Sue said...

So fun
Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

Renate´s Stempelwelt said...

so funny and sweet card!! i love it.
thanks for joining us at SKETCH SATURDAY.
Hugs Renate

Lindsey said...

What a fun card! Great use of the sketch, too. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Gerda said...

OH Lisa, this is so sweet! And you're so fast! Oh my! Thank you so much for playing along in our challenge! :)

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice this month, your card is adorable! Who wouldn't be delighted to find this little cutie as their Valentine! Jo x

Lynne in NI said...

Heee I love your little greedy pig, your colouring is fab! Thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice :)

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

My goodness! That piggy is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

And, I love it at Naughty or Nice Challenges too! Thanks for joining us there too! Cyndi, DT

Cazro said...

Oink oInk Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT