Thursday, December 8, 2016

Let it snow circle tag

For my card today I used the image Let it snow tag and you were to use old paper from your stash instead I embossed the background with a folder that I don't know if I ever used, but I've had it for a long time so I wanted to use that instead since I really wanted a white background.  I also added a shaker box to look like a present with some snowflakes that I got from Target a couple years ago.  I kept it simple.


Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo (see above for direct link)
Spellbinder:  Small and large circle, small and large square
Snowflakes:  Target
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug

Challenges
Catch the Bug - Holiday Chaos Day 6 Flash Back
A Gem of a Challenge - Ch. 183 Snowmen/women
CHNC - Ch. 310 Vintage or anything Christmas
CHNC Extra - December
CRAFT - Ch. 393 Winter
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 171 Snow Much Fun
Melonheadz - Winter is here
Sweet Stampin' - Let it snow

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute thanks for playing at agoac

aussie aNNie said...

Love the beautiful chosen colours and gorgeous creation.x{aNNie}

Sammy said...

Love it. That's a great embossing folder! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a cute snowman card and just perfect for our 'Let It Snow’ challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Fikreta said...

Very cute! hugs

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge and good luck!
Monica - DT