Tuesday, November 8, 2016

It's the little things that mean a lot

Kris has this adorable set called Marianne's Hamster releasing today at Imagine That Digistamp.  For my card, I used a sentiment from TLC.  My kids never had a pet hamster, but I have to admit that I have not seen too many digital stamps with one so it is perfect for those of you whose kids have one or a few. I don't think they would work well with my three Siamese cats, hehe.Or at least we have enough entertainment in the house.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe
Cardstock:  Bazill; Recollection
Stamp:  Imagine That Digistamp (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - It's the little things
Ribbon:  Offray & Hemptique
Doily:  Michael's
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Button:  Stash

Challenges
CHNC Patterned - November
Paper Shelter - Ch. 271 A card for a child
Little Miss Muffet - Ch. 150 Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 166 Doily
Robyn's Fetish - Ch. 341 More than 1 button

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

So adorable..I'm loving these new sets Lisa Lynn..fabulous colouring and papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

What a fun card Lisa! Gorgeous coloring and I love the bright papers! The sentiment goes perfect with it!

dannys eck said...

A so colorful card, it's a real card for a child. Thanks for joning us at The Paper Shelter challenge.

Amy Cohen said...

Adorable- love all the bright and happy colors. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Creative Knockouts.
Amy-DT

cass said...

Very cute. Great assortment of papers, love the design. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.