Friday, July 15, 2016

Cheers to a warm and toasty Christmas

Living in Wisconsin, we tend to have snow for Christmas so I can't imagine a tropical or beach Christmas; however, I do have some friends that I send cards to that are in areas like that.  For this card, I used sentiment from TLC, background paper and surf board from Imagine That Digistamp and image from Bugaboo.


Patterned Paper: Imagine That Digistamp - Beach Blanket Girl(see above for direct link)
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - tropical Santa drink
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Cheers Warm and Toasty Christmas
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Gem:  Mark Richards

Challenges
Catch the Bug - Thursday Photo Inspiration
CHNC Extra - July
ABC Christmas Challenge - N for No Rules
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 65 July Jingle Bells
Robyn's Fetish - Ch. 324 Anything with water
A Gem of a Challenge - Ch. 173 Let's get krafty
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - Ch. 48 Christmas

8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, Lisa Lynn! This is GORGEOUS! I LOVE your card! I had to go have a look at that paper - I wish my printer worked better with digital papers - I love this!

Sue said...

Hi Lisa Lynn, this is a beautiful card. I love how you have coloured that cute image and your card design is lovely. Such a fun image and design. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
Sue...xxx

Kristine said...

So cute Lisa Lynn! :) That background and surf board are PERFECT with this Beachy Santa, lol. Love it!!

Sue said...

Hi Lisa Lynn, you already know how much I like this card and thank you for joining in the fun at In The Pink too.
Sue...xxx

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! I just love this Santa and your friends in warmer places will just adore it. hanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Min said...

This is awesome - love the sunset & surf board!
Thanks so much for joining us this week to celebrate Christmas in July at The Bug Blog with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again soon for our newest BINGO Challenge! Good Luck!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Bugaboo Stamps/The Bug Blog Asst. DT Coordinator

Mandy LaCroix said...

Wow! You did a fabulous job! Bravo! I just love it. :)
Thanks for sharing it over at ABC Christmas Challenge!

Jennifer Scull said...

another cute project for Christmas, especially with that fun Santa on the beach image!

thank you so much for joining us again for our challenge over at The Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Blog! :)