Friday, October 16, 2015

I thank my lucky stars for you

I started making this card for a past Mojo sketch, but didn't get it finished.  I did do a sketch for that challenge that I was lucky enough to win a stamp set.  For this card, I used a beautiful TLC sentiment.  I always like to have a thank you card in my stash.  I found that I have quite a few Prima pearls and gems so I have been putting them to use.

Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Stars:  Die-Namics
Pearls and Gems:  Prima
Corner Rounder:  Creative Memories
Divine Twine

Challenges
4 Crafty Chicks - Ch. 268 Pearls
Sparkles - Ch. 73 Pearls and/or lace
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 81 Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Ch. 283 Anything Goes

3 comments:

CraftYourPassion said...

What a lovely card.Just love twine and the pearls/gems for added texture.Everything works so well with the sentiment.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Tamie said...

This is so awesome! I love, love, love how you used the gems and pearls together. Awesome!!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Pearls Challenge.

Tamie DT

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge.

Helen x