Friday, May 1, 2015

Mom's 65th Birthday

On Monday it will be my Mom's 65th Birthday.  I plan to go celebrate with her on Sunday.  She is an amazing woman and I can't put that into words.  Last night my daughter received an award, and I couldn't attend the banquet since I'm two hours away, but my parents live in town and were there.  I can always count on them.
For my card, I used the new DOTM from Imagine That.  The purple bandana paper is also from Imagine That.  The sentiment is from TLC.





Patterned Paper:  Imagine That (see above for direct link); Recollections
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Image That (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (Hope your Birthday is Super)
Lace:  Hobby Lobby
Spellbinders:  Small and Large Circles;  Small and Large Petite Ovals
Corner Rounder:  Creative Memories
Flowers:  Paper Studio

Challenges
Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 93
Inky Impressions - Ch. 207 Recipe (1 image, 2 papers, 3 flowers)
Eureka - Ch. 138 Add some bling
4 Crafty Chicks - Ch.244 Anything Goes
That's Crafty - Let's Keep It Simple

9 comments:

Brenda's Card Corner said...

FABULOUS card! The pansies look so real! I'm sure your mom will love it!!

Brenda

Kristine said...

Such a pretty card lisa!! Love the use of the bandana paper, it must have printed really dark, I thought it was black, but either way it's awesome and very lovely with this image. Love those pops of yellow and your cute flowers gems! Your mom sounds amazing - and so does your daughter! Congrats on her award *Ü* Have a wonderful weekend. xx

Penny said...

Oooh, beautiful take on the sketch, Lisa! Really love your image and papers! :^)
So nice that your parents could be there for your daughter! And Happy Birthday to your mom! :^)
Hugs, Penny

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week a Eureka Stamps for our Bling Challenge. Karal DT

crafty said...

Lovely card.Thank you for joining us at Eureka Stamps. Mary

Unknown said...

This is just adorable! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week,
Tina - DT

Andreja said...

Beautiful card you made! I like how you take our sketch. Thanks tor joining at Friday Sketch :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Kathie said...

Firstly congratulations to your daughter and her award how wonderful. Secondly in your photo your mother and your daughter look like, mother and daughter so you must look like your daughters older sister as she looks so much like you and your all look so young.
Wasn't it lovely that your parent could attend for you. Love your mums birthday card I just adore Pansy's I love their cute little faces looking at you and smiling. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Kathie said...

Firstly congratulations to your daughter and her award how wonderful. Secondly in your photo your mother and your daughter look like, mother and daughter so you must look like your daughters older sister as she looks so much like you and your all look so young.
Wasn't it lovely that your parent could attend for you. Love your mums birthday card I just adore Pansy's I love their cute little faces looking at you and smiling. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox