Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wishing you were here

I made this card for my son who is serving in the Army Reserves at this time.  The sentiment is a recent freebie from TLC.  The image is from Meljens.  I miss him more than I ever thought I would.  However, I'm also so proud of him.  We also found out that he was accepted to college where my daughter is attending and then he will do the ROTC program.  My babies are all grown up!


Patterned Paper:  Recollection
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection; Core-dination
Stamp:  Meljens - Army Bear
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Wishing you were here
Embossing Folders:  Cuttlebug
Distressing Tool:  Tonic

Challenges
Little Miss Muffet - Ch. 106 Sketch
Meljens - Ch. 249 Seeing Spots
Come and Get It - Emboss It
Crafter's Cafe - Ch. 105 Lots of Layers
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 78 Lots of Layers

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Lisa Lynn! Perfect image for your son. Thanks so much for joining Meljen's Designs this week.

Unknown said...

What a darling card, Lisa Lynn. I can only image how much you must miss your son. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! ~ Bonnie (DT)

Pat K said...

Fabulous card for your Son using the perfect image. Your children have done you proud Lisa Lynn. hugs, Pat K x

Penny said...

Darling card and a great take on the sketch! Love that fun image! And congrats to your son; you must be so proud! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Carla S. said...

Terrific card, Lisa! That's a great image for your son! Congrats to him! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet sketch challenge!

Francine said...

Lisa, what a wonderful card you did! Great masculine card! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet challenge!
Francine