Saturday, August 23, 2014

Gingerbread cookies share

For this week at Imagine That I used the adorable Gingerbread Scenes girl gingerbread to make my card.  I used patterned paper and a sentiment from TLC.  I love gingerbread cookies so this set always makes me smile.  I am trying to keep a slow pace on making Christmas cards all year long so that I won't be in a mad rush at the end of the year since I need quite a few.

Patterned Paper:  TLC, Create -Pepperment Parade Paper 3
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Imagine That (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Gingerbread Cookies Share
Button:  Dress It Up
Twine:  Divine Twine
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon; May Arts; Michael's
Spellbinder:  Small Circle; Stately Circle
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix
Bling:  Mark Richards

Challenges
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - August
Digi stamp 4 Joy - Ch. 99 Circles
Creative Corner - Girly
Brown Sugar - Ch. 108 Let's Get Krafty

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Lisa what a sweet and lovely card.
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

Penny said...

Very sweet, Lisa! Love the fun image and fantastic sentiment you picked to go with it! :^)
Hugs, Penny

cass said...

Cute card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

Pat K said...

Wonderful image Lisa with great texture in your design..love it all. hugs, Pat K x

Jessica K said...

Super cute! I love the little gingerbread girl! Thanks for playing along at Creative Corner Challenges!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the gingerbread girl! Thanks for sharing with CHNC Extra for August!

Emily Thubbron said...

Lisa, your card is so cute. I love all the circles. Thank you for sharing with us at DS4J for our Circles Challenge.

Emily T.
DT Member

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Fab card Lisa! Your image is so yummilicious :-) Thank you for playing along with us at DigiStamps4Joy and we hope to see you again.
Hugs,
Asmah
[DS4J DT Member]
[Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]