Saturday, May 3, 2014

Mom...you are my hero!

I plan to go visit my Mom tomorrow for her birthday and so I will also take her Mother's Day card.  I used this image from Mo Manning and colored her in bright colors.  The sentiment is from TLC and I inked around the outside of the pennant.

Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Mo Manning - Super birthday
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Mom, you are my hero
Spellbinders:  Small and large petite ovals; Grand Label Four; Pennant
White thread
Buttons:  Dress it Up; LaMode
Ribbon: MayArts
Divine Twine
Ink:  Versa Mark: Magic Red
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug

Challenges
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Ch. 247
Mo Manning - Ch. 228 CAS
Paper Pretties - PWC308 Mother's Day/Spring
QKR - Ch. 86 Mother's Day
Creative Corners - For Mom

8 comments:

karalschuknecht said...

So totally cute, great job. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Mother's Day Challenge." Come back to join us again and good luck.
Karal QKR Stampede DT

Kris B said...

Such a cute take on this weeks sketch! Love the image and the sentiment goes with it perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Jessi Fogan said...

Awwww! What a great thing to tell your mom! I love your colouring & the fun ribbon/twine on the buttons :) Thanks for coming to play with us at TMS - your card will be featured on our FB page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

crafty said...

Ooh what a fun card. Lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner.

Unknown said...

Lisa, This is such a happy card! Love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

Penny said...

Such a fabulous card, Lisa! Your mom should love this! The image is darling, great take on the sketch, love the colors, die cuts, and embossing. :^)
Hugs, Penny

Sherri said...

What an adorable way to tell your mom how special she is! I'm sure she will cherish this! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

Debbie said...

This is sooo cute!! I love that fun image! Pretty embossing folder! (I'll have to go looking for that one!)
Thanks for joining us this week at TMS #247