Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bold & Shiny

I had this image that I colored a long time ago from Rick St. Dennis, and so I finally put it together.  I added a sentiment from TLC which I thought was appropriate.  I also added a flower from Paper Studio that had some bling.  I love this color combo of Red and Black.

Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Rick St. Dennis - 1960 Coutoure Hat
Spellbinders:  Small and Large Petite Ovals
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Flower:  Paper Studio

Challenges
Crafty Ribbon - Ch. 87 Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap - Ch. 17 Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Spots and/or stripes
Crafty Girls - Ch. 17 Anything Goes

4 comments:

Penny said...

Such an elegant card for an elegant image, Lisa! Love the design, the color palette, and your fabulous sentiment & embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Lynsey said...

Hi Lisa, lovely elegant card! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week!
Hugs Lynsey x

alethea said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining us at PCJ! HUgsxx

Helen said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x