Saturday, March 29, 2014

Warmest Thoughts Especially For You

This week I had a chance to play with the Mojo sketch.  I used one of this weeks freebies from TLC for the sentiment.  I have had my cats following me around.  I had one at my feet while I was typing my post.  One sitting where I threw some grocery bags on a  chair to do some packing of items and one next to my chair talking.  I took some pictures of them, but they are lonely without my husband and visitors in the house.

Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Wild Her; Happy Berry
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Warmest Thoughts
Spellbinders:  Small and large Circle
Die Cuts:  Verve Banner border
Flowers:  Prima & Recollection

Challenges
Mojo - Sketch 338
Color Throwdown - Ch. 285
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 314 Floral Delights
CRAFT - Ch.252 What season is it where you are?















5 comments:

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Lisa Lynn...bright and cheerful. Loved the pics of your fur babies. hugs, Pat K x

Barbara said...

Beautiful card! Love how you used the colors and the sketch! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Color Throwdown!

Joan Ervin said...

Love your take on the sketch with the banner along the side and all the pretty flowers!!! Thanks for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

Broni said...

What a pretty springtime card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week! Love your cats!

Penny said...

Beautiful take on that sketch, Lisa! Love the colors, papers, and flowers! :^)
Your pretty kitties probably are lonely without your hubby. :^(
Sending big hugs, Penny