Wednesday, February 19, 2014

B is for baby

I made a baby boy for a co-worker who I think might have a boy or at least she is hoping for one since she already has two girls.  I'm hoping this brings her good luck.  Anyway I used an image from Melonheadz and the sentiment is from TLC.  I complain about my lack of sleep; however, at least it isn't due to a baby.  Well, of sorts, my baby is 17.



Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio; Teresa Collins
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dination; Recollection
Stamp:  Melonheadz - crawling boy melonheadz bw
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Spellbinder:  Small and large circles; pennant
Divine twine
Button:  stash
Twine:  Natural fibers

Challenges
Sketch Saturday - Sketch 297
Melonheadz - For the boys
Make it Monday - Ch. 179
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 204 Spots or Stripes
A Gem of a Challenge - Ch. 113 Spots and Stripes
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 24 Spots and Dots

10 comments:

Pia S said...

Another visit from MIM as I had to comment on this sweet baby design too. Love the style of this image and your take in the sketch, soooo nice!!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

I like your design Lisa, gorgeous card.
Kevin xx

Peanut said...

Aaaaaw! What a darling little card, Lisa! Saw it on MIM.
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Pat K said...

So much cuteness....love this image. I'm sure she will have a boy now.
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week Lisa Lynn. hugs, Pat K x

Penny said...

Really adorable, Lisa! Love that baby image, and your design is fab! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Wendy Fraser said...

Super cute, fab image and great layout. Thanks for joining us at A gem of a Challenge xx

Beccy said...

Another great card adorable image
Beccy x

Laura W said...

Ah, this is cute. I suppose being up with a child at 17 would bring it's own sets of worries. I think once you a mom you never sleep again-lol. Thanks for playing along at Melonheadz Friends

Ciska said...

Such a sweet but simple baby card, great design. Thank you for playing along with us at Fab 'n Funky this week, hope to see you back really soon!

Barb said...

Ho Cute--love the sketch you used!

Thanks for joining us at the Melonheadz Challenge this week. Good Luck! We hope to see you join us in future challenges too.
Barb—DT