Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Card for Jean

Both of my children and my step - children took dance through the same dance studio.  It was owned by one woman and her Mother also taught dance and helped with the costumes.  She passed away at the age of 83.  For her 75th birthday, she got on stage and tap danced with the students which as a nurse I find amazing.  She was a fiesty teacher, but each of the kids did well in dance except for my son who stopped.  I feel badly for her daughter since her Mother lived with her and worked with her, I think she will feel a big loss.



Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Core-dinations; Recollection
Stamp:  TLC, Create  In Sympathy Set
Circle Punch: EK Success
Spellbinder:  Picot Circle
Flower:  Recollection
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug

Challenges
Mojo Monday - Sketch #283
Party Time Tuesday - Ch. 110 Die Cuts  http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.ca/

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Lisa, your card is lovely, the paper and colors say spring! I wish I could send you some warm weather. It is 50 and the wind is blowing this morning. Do remember to tell me about the nice weather I am having when I fuss in June about how hot it is! Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

Carla S. said...

Sorry for the reason, but your sympathy card is beautiful, Lisa Lynn!

Penny said...

Lovely card, Lisa Lynn--I am sure it will be greatly appreciated! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Penny said...

Lovely card, Lisa Lynn. I am sure it will be greatly appreciated! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Hey Hey Paula said...

Pretty card. Love the doily die cut. Thanks for playing at PTT this week.