Thursday, December 20, 2012

Snow Kisses

Tonight we are to get between 1-2 feet of snow!!!  They have already cancelled school for tomorrow and my doctor appointment since they are expecting the clinic to be closed.  Luckily, I have the day off from work since the hospital would expect that you find a way in.  I looked outside and there is several inches out there already.  My daughter is safely home from college so we are all tucked in for the night.
My first card is using this weeks Splitcoast Sketch and color scheme which is all white which was perfect for the TLC, Create Sentiment of Snow Kisses.  My second card is using the Mojo sketch and an image from the TLC Christmas Club.



Cardstock:  Recollection, Core-dinations
Embossing Folders:  Sizzix
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Die Cut:  My Favorite Things, Sizzix
Stickles
Pearl:  Recollection
Thread:  Stash
Border Punch: Martha Stewart

Challenges
Splitcoast Sketch SC416
Splitcoast Color CC406






Patterned Paper:  K & Company
Cardstock:  Recollections, Paper Company
Image:  TLC, Create
Ribbon:  Michaels

Challenges
Mojo - Sketch 272

5 comments:

V Marie Creations said...

Very cute card.
V Marie

Carla S. said...

Beuaitful cards, Lisa Lynn! I hope you don't get snowed in!

Penny said...

Love the beautiful die cuts & embossing on your first card--it is so lovely! Love the cute design on your second card--great way to use those ornaments! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Kristen said...

cute cards, love the embossing especially :)

Visiting from Mojo Monday Challenge
xo, Kristina
Love for you to visit me too <3
www.pearlgateway.com

Cynthia said...

Lovely job with the SCS color and sketch challenges, Lisa Lynn! Love the sparkle.