Saturday, December 29, 2012

Jim's bday

On Sunday is my step-son's 27th birthday.  He will be visiting from South Carolina so we will be able to spend the day with him.  I made him a card using an image from Cuddly Buddy and the sentiment is from TLC, Create.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Happy Shiny People
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Card Company, Recollections
Stamp:  Cuddly Buddy - Christine Grove DS Super Boy
Ribbon:  Offray
Buttons:  Stash
Circle Punches:  EK Success

Challenges
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 186


Jim adjusting to Wisconsin with our recent snow

8 comments:

Sally Dube said...

This card is a riot!! Love the image - just makes me laugh!! How FUN!! Awesome papers and I love the buttons!! So glad you played along with us here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
Blessings to you Lisa Lynn!!
Sally SSW-DT

Heide said...

Oh my goodness! What a fun card...Love the saying and perfect image. This put a big smile on my fact this morning. Happy you could join us at SSW.
Hugs, Heide

Pat K said...

Hahaha...I really had to chuckle looking at this fun card....he's so proud of himself in his underwear...LOVE IT ! Thanks for starting my day with a smile. hugs, Pat K

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Lisa Lynn! The image is so perfect for the sentiment! I'm sure your stepson will get a kick out of this fun card!

mulberry station said...

What a funny ard I am sure your stepson will get a kick out of it. I am still chuckling. Happy New Year Lisa Lynn. And have a great weekend.
Nancy SSW

Penny said...

Oh, Lisa Lynn, how fun! Love that image!!! Love the design and fabulous sentiment, too! I would imagine that your stepson will love this! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Linda Anderson said...

Oh what a snort!!! I love that image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and have a Happy New Year.

Linda

Joanna M. said...

I must have that image! Too cute! Thanks for joining in the sketch fun over at SSW this week.