Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Out of this world

I had the opportunity today to have my mammogram which I am grateful that I have health insurance that covers these wonderful procedures.  I know that October was the month for Breast Cancer Awareness and since I have always worked with cancer patients it is good for me to remember and be thankful for all the advances that we have.  It especially hits home since my Mother went through treatment and is a Survivor and I am so thankful to have her in my life.  Today, at TLC, Create, Paulette has an absolutely gorgeous image that is perfect for the season of showing how thankful we are.
For my card, I used this weeks Mojo sketch and another sentiment from TLC, Create and printed it right on top of a map image.  The papers are from the Sweet Shoppe except for the cardstock base which is a brown from Bazzil and the stars.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Space Cadet and Boy meets World
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Stamp:  TLC, Create -Cosmic 2 (see above for direct link)
Spellbinders:  Small circle, large circle, large scalloped circle
Stars:  Quic Kutz

Challenges
Mojo - Sketch 266

1 comment:

Penny said...

Lovely take on the sketch, Lisa Lynn! Great sentiment, wonderful colors & patterns, and I love the die cuts! :^)
Hugs, Penny