Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Deer

We have a friend that is turning 60 so I thought this would be the perfect card for him.  He is a guy that is involved in outdoor activities especially hunting.  His family had a surprise party for him this weekend so I couldn't send the card early because he would think something was up.



Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio, Sweet Shoppe - Spring 12 months
Cardstock:  Paper Company, Recollections
Stamp:  Free digital downloads
Prisma colored pencils
Spellbinders:  Small circle, small scalloped circle
Embossing Folder:  cuttlebug

Challenges: 
Splitcoast Stampers - Sketch 378
Pixie Dust - Numbers
Play Date Cafe 125

3 comments:

Mary J said...

That is such a great card Lisa KLynn! I love the colours (yum!) and the embossing is brilliant!

Thx for joining us at Pixie Dust Studios!

Mary J x

marsha said...

This is such a fabulous card Lisa Lynn! I love the sketch you used and your color combo - great masculine card!
Hugs,
Marsha

Angela said...

Awesome card. Thanks so much for all your sweet comments. I am slowly trying to get caught up on all my comments and visiting.. I am WAY... behind.
This is wonderful masculine card.
Hugs:)
Angela