Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Back in time

When I was working on the demonstration for work on the Sixxiz dies, I was trying to show that they can be used with other items besides cardstock.  I made two samples using chipboard.  This is one of them.  And then I made one using fabric.  Since the website talks about the other surfaces, I wanted to incorporate them.  I made the following card for the Just Rite Challenge using a wedding sentiment on the chipboard after I had sprayed it with Angel Mist.


Patterned Paper:  Making Memories - Paperie 
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Paper Company, Chipboard
Stamp:  Just Rite - Wedding Nested Sentiments & Verse
Ink:  Memento, rich cocoa
Sixxiz: Die
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Circle Punch:  EK Success
Ribbon:  Offray
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts

Challenges:
Just Rite





Patterned Paper:  DCWV, My Mind's Eye - Stella Rose
Cardstock:  Paper Company, Recollections
Stamp:  Pixie Dust - Water for Elephants
Border punch:  Fiskars
Buttons & Twine:  stash

Challenges:
SSSC 118
Pixie Dust - Back in Time

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cards are wonderful.

Marge said...

Great cards!!!

Cat said...

Gorgeous coloring on both of your cards! Thanks for joining the Pixies at Pixie Dust Studio this week!