Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mojo 171, There She Goes Recycle, SOG Bling


I just got this Cattitude stamp set from There She Goes and have been looking forward to using it and thought that this weeks Mojo sketch was just perfect.  There She Goes has a challenge to use an item from Christmas which is recycled which is the ribbon that I threaded through the button I cut from the gift bag that we received from my sister-in-law.
Patterned paper: DCWV
Cardstock: Core-dinations, Paper studio, Bazzil
Button: from my stash, unknown
Markers: Copic
Ink: Memento, Black Tuxedo

The other card that I did was for Some Odd Girl which the challenge is to have two or more bling items.   I put a pink pearl bead bling in the bow, a gold bling in the purse,  I used a jelly roller glitter pen for the neckline of the dress, and I added the brown glitter Pebbles brand chipboard. I used Mercy's Sketch 105 for the layout, and just turned it.




close up

Patterned Paper: K & Company
Cardstock: Paper Studio & Core-dinations
Markers: Copics
Ribbon: Amuse
Bling: Recollections
Sentiment: Verve
Ink: Memento, Rich Cocoa

2 comments:

Robin McK said...

Hi Lisa!

I love your Some Odd Girl card - beautiful bling! And you chose a great image, of course! Thanks for entering!
Just a side note: make sure when you enter a challenge that you link us to the specific post, instead of to your general blog address. And you have to link to the Some Odd Girl blog in your post as well.

Beautiful work!

yyam said...

Awww...just soooo sweet! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!