Sunday, October 24, 2010

Test tube brew

Sunday October 24, 2010

It has continued to rain all day so I was able to get another card in today.  I did manage to do some cleaning which I tend to put off during the week and color an image instead.  For this card I plan to submit it to There She Goes Challenge which is a Color Challenge of orange, green, and black and I used the test tubes from the Chemistry set.  I used this weeks sketch from SFYTT for the design of the card.  This card will also be used for the C4C60 Halloween theme.
Then I used the honey mad scientist from All that Scraps digital image along with 2 spiders from Recollections.  The patterned paper is Cloud 9 and the border punch dripping green goo is Martha Stewart.  The orange arrow is from Pebbles Co.  I used Diamond Glaze on the Honey's glasses and the test tubes to make it look like glass.  Nestabilities label 11, card stock bazzil, and core dinations.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Federal offiсials іnitially had ρrοpoѕed raіѕing
the business ѕizе standаrԁs foг architectural firms to $19
million. Τhe dynamics arе simple. He says he
gοt into the meԁiа rаcket makіng appеarances on HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher and MSNBC.

my web site ... internet marketing com