Friday, October 29, 2010

Marvin & Clara

The Stamping Baazar has it's first challenge this week.  It involves a sketch, and you must use one of their stamps.  They have a set of digital stamps that I purchased with Marvin the bat.  He is the ONLY bat that I think is cute.  We have bats around in our area because we have so many trees, and I don't find them quite as adorable.


The next card I did using Clara from Kraftin' Kimmie for this weeks challenge which also involves a sketch.  I used the Basic Grey paper and Amuse green ginham to coordinate and for the skirt.  I added some pearls along with some stitching.


Cardstock: Baazil
Stamp: make the season bright, Hero Arts
Ink: Memento, Dark Cocoa
Markers: Copic
Button: JoAnn Essentials
pearls, lace, & thread
circle punches: EK Success 11/2", 2"
Tonic corner punch

2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute Halloween card!!! Love your x-mas one too!!! Thank you for playing the C4C with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Penni said...

Great cards. I just love Marvin, he's so cute!

Thanks for joining the challenge over at The Stamping Bazaar. Good Luck

Hugs
Penni
X