Saturday, September 18, 2010

Weekend has finally arrived

Saturday September 18, 2010

It has been a busy week so I have had to work on projects in stages so I am glad to finally have something to post.  For the I heart to stamp I wasn't able to complete this challenge before noon today, but I love this sketch.  I will still be able to enter this card in the Bugaboo Challenge because of the stitching.  I did a straight stitch around the card and some zig zags across the strips.




For the Bugaboo Challenge fall colors and  is the theme so two cards can be entered.  I plan to enter this card that uses their digital image also.  For this card I incorporated Mercy's Sketch for this week.



 

Inside of the card



If you want to know the products used in these cards, please let me know.

Kenny K's Crafty Girlz has a challenge for embossing.  I made this card for my daughter.  This looks like her since she has her i-pod every morning when she is getting ready and every night before she goes to bed. I wrote her a note of how proud I am of her becoming a young lady. (Her birthday is on Monday and she will be 18!)

5 comments:

Cheryl Valadez said...

All of your cards are wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge ;D Hugz, Cheryl

Tammy Miller said...

Thank you so much for entering Catch The Bugs Stitch in Time challenge this past week. We appreciate it so much and I love your card. Please join us this week for a special challenge helping OWH celebrate their birthday and helping make cards for Soldiers to send home as they are away. Thanks again. Tammy Miller DT Coordinator

Jodie Mackrell said...

Love your teddy card! and the sentiment is awesome! thank you for joining the bugaboo challenge

Paul said...

Thanks for joining in with us a Catch The Bug this week for our Sewing and Fall challenge. Hope to see you again.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

P.S. I have some Bugaboo candy available on my blog if you fancy having a look.

Joy said...

thanks for joining Bugaboo this week! these are super sweet!