Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Upcoming events

Wednesday September 8, 2010

I needed to get a few cards ready for the upcoming events.  My daughter is a senior and is a "big" sister to another dancer on the Varsity Dance Team.  For their first home football game performance on Friday they are having a team dinner and my daughter asked if I could help with a card for her "little" sister.  This is what I came up with and she will write in the inside the words of encouragement for her teammate.
Then this weekend is Grandparents Day and since I need to get the card ready for mailing, this is what I came up with.  I then decided to submit it in the Greeting Farms Rule of 3's Challenge.
Digital Stamp:  Greeting Farm Timmy Penny Carousel
Markers: Copics
Stamp:  "Wishing You the Best Day Ever", Verve
Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black
Buttons: JoAnn Essentials
Ribbon: American Craft
Patterned Paper:  My Minds Eye - Lush, The Paper Studio
Flowers: Prima
Border edger: Fiskars
My kids have a great relationship with my parents and have done many activities with them so this will be a perfect card...even though my kids are teens.

No comments: