Thursday, March 30, 2017

Trevor celebrate 21

This next month my son will be celebrating his 21st birthday.  Unfortunately he is working out of state right now so I won't see him.  I haven't seen him since Thanksgiving.  This is the card that I am making for his special day.  I used an image from Pink Gems and put Glossy Accents on the beer.  The sentiments are both from TLC.  I did some embossing as well as pulling out some washi tape and sparkly gems.





Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Monster Crush
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections; Core-dinations
Stamp:  Pink Gems - Beer Monster
Sentiments:  TLC, Create - Happy Trevor Day, Celebrate Twenty One
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Embossing Folders:  Sizzix
Washi Tape:  Recollections
Gems:  Duct Tape
Glossy Accents

Challenges
Pink Gems - Ch. 190 Boys Birthday
Catch the Bug - Color Challenge
CI - Ch. 400 Birthday 
Incy Wincy - Happy Birthday
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 336 Sparkles

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Cool card and love the image, great choice... I know you will miss your son but he will have an awesome card and birthday..

Pamela said...

Great card, I am sure he will love it. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x

Maria Giselle B. said...

Lovely personalized card. I am sure your son will appreciate the thought. Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Happy Birthday Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle B.

Chrissy said...

OH!..lol..he is wonderful Lisa Lynn..Fabulous colouring and love the papers and your card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Joanna M. said...

Super cute Lisa. I love that monster image. I hope your son has a wonderful birthday. Thanks for joining in the sketch challenge over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Perfect card for your son's 21st birthday!

Brenda

Indy's Designs said...

What a super fun way to celebrate a 21st birthday! Thanks so much for joining Cupcake Inspirations for our 400th Challenge!
Debbie

Birgit said...

What a fun card! I'm so glad you linked up to our 400th challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

Heide said...

Super fun card! Love the cute image and your fun colors. Thanks for joining us this sketch. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

EK Gorman said...

It is amazing how fast children grow!!! I feel like if I close my eyes for too long, my littles will suddenly be 21 too. This is a great birthday card, and really hope your son enjoys it!!! Thank you for joining us for our #400th challenge celebration!!!

Andrea W said...

Terrific masculine card! The image is perfect for a 21st birthday celebration. So glad you shared your creation with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Cute monster image and I love your papers! Have a great week!
Thanks for your support at SSW2.
Judi SSW2