Friday, February 3, 2017

Ready, set, smile, it's your birthday!

I have several birthday cards that I have to make for this month and I feel behind since I was on vacation.  For this card, I used the new set that I won from Bugaboo birthday celebration.  I made a shaker card and put a sentiment from TLC on the inside.  I also got a new Spellbinder die which I used.





Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Bug under the sea set
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Ready, set, smile, it's your birthday!
Acetate
Foam tape
Die:  Die-Namics
Bling:  Stash
Glitter and sequins:  Recollection
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug

Challenges
Catch the Bug - Color Challenge
Creative Knockout - Ch. 179 Birthday Wishes
Polkadoodles - Wk 5 Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Ch. 108 Add some sparkle ( in the shaker there is glitter and sequins)
Allsorts - Ch. 400 Let's celebrate
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 314 Anything Goes

4 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh Lisa what a great card, I really love this image from Bugaboo they are so cute, great colours and I love that new die from Spellbinders. Great card thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie PPCC~DT

Brenda's Card Corner said...

What a fun, adorable card Lisa! Beautiful coloring and I love the shaker part (they are my favorite!) Fabulous die too!

Brenda

Fikreta said...

So cool card!

hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is really cute! I love anything ocean-themed!