Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Stacked Christmas Gifts

I don't know about you, but I had a wonderful Christmas spread out over four days, AND I'm still not done.  My brother and nephew had the flu so I need to exchange gifts with his family.  I am blessed to have a wonderful family to spend the holidays with and great co-workers to cover the shifts. I just love the sentiment on this card which is from TLC.  The beautiful image is the stamp of the month Gift Stacks Teddy Bear From the Heart.  Hope you have a wonderful New Year!



Patterned Paper:  Recollection
Cardstock;  Paper Studio; Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  From the Heart (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create
Spellbinder:  Grand Circle

Challenges
From the Heart - December stamp of the month
From the Heart - Sketch 132
CHNC - Ch. 261 Christmas
CHNC Extra - December
Brown Sugar - Ch. 178 Christmas
Dream Valley - Ch. 122 Christmas
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 216 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 406 Anything Goes


5 comments:

flossbite said...

Fabulous project. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafty Hazel Nuts this month.
All the best for 2016!
Hugs
Fiona DT xx

Lyn said...

Adorable card - what fun paper! Thanks for joining the challenge at From the Heart Stamps!! Happy New Year!
Lyn

Rae Ann said...

Such a cute little bear. Love the bright, cheerful colors.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes Blogiversary challenge.

Michelle said...

Great job on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at FTHS for our I{heart} sketches challenge. Hope to see you back again soon!

N-Eva said...

I love your card, and it’s colored beautiful. I am very sorry but we have your card removed from the challenge. You have entered more than 10 challenges in total, so your card isn't eligible for the draw. . Please see our rules in the sidebar and hope to see you back again next time at Dream Valley Challenges.
Hugs Neva.