Thursday, December 3, 2015

Let's party

It's Thursday night - so I survived almost a week of work - whew - just one more day this week!  I'm on system overload!  I needed to stimulate the "other" side of my brain the creative side since my analytical brain is in overdrive.  I have made so many Christmas cards I also needed a break from them.  I made a birthday card using this week's colors from Colour Q.



Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp: Verve - Deco Borders
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa
Pearls:  Recollection; Wild Orchid Crafts
Spellbinder:  Pennant

Challenges
Mojo - Sketch 426
Colour Q - Ch. 319

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so fun! Love the papers you chose. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Michelle said...

Beautiful CAS design! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Penny said...

Aw, really cute take on that sketch! :^)
Hope you are acclimating to your new job!
Hugs, Penny

Anna said...

Very beautiful CAS card!!!!Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion this week!
Anna Dt