Saturday, December 5, 2015

I believe in Christmas magic

I usually like to have my Miss Rach Challenge posted by midnight; however, I fell asleep early last night after working my 5 days in a row, hehe.  So sorry I'm later than usual on this.  This week is Christmas in the Sand for the Challenge at Miss Rach.  She has this adorable FREEBIE Santa Starfish.  For my card, I used a sentiment from TLC.  I also sprayed the bottom of my star circle with Plasti-kote stone spray to look like sand.  This will be the last challenge for Miss Rach for December!!!





Patterned Paper:  SEI
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection; DCWV
Stamp:  Miss Rach (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Spellbinder:  Star Circle
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Gems:  Recollection
Flowers:  REcollection
Plasti-kote stone spray

Challenges
CHNC Extra - December
A Gem of challenge - Ch. 159 Anything Christmas
That's Crafty - Seasons Greetings
Card Mania - Ch. 75 Christmas
Creative Knockout - Ch. 118 Tis the season

9 comments:

Furrbster said...

Ooh I might have to have a look at this challenge blog in the new year - what a fun image!
Love the card you have created with this lovely starfish.
Hugz Tinz

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sounds like you've had a rough work week! Your card is adorable! I like the sand effect! Cute starfish! I was disappointed to read that Miss Rach is ending her challenges. Enjoy your weekend - you deserve a break!

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely card, great papers and colours. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kris B said...

Wonderful take on this weeks sketch! Love the cute Santa Starfish! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for November!
Monica - GDT

applejack cards by sue said...

This is adorable, I love this sweet image. Thank you for sharing this with us over at A Snowflakes Promise. Sue DT xx

April said...

So Cute! Thank you for joining the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
April

kenli said...

Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Card Mania Challendges! Have a great Holidays!

Ola (Ikemo) said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge