Wednesday, August 19, 2015

TOADally unFROGettable day and BIG NEWS!

Today I found out that I am on the Design Team for Beachy Toons for the talented Miss Rach.  I am so excited and I am sure you have been to her site to get freebies and she has sold her images on Whimsy Stamps.  She has her beautiful images available on Etsy.  I have a wooded lot so when I cut my grass I am always finding toads and moving them out of my way.  I like to keep them around so that they eat the bugs and mosquitoes.  For this monochromatic card, I used a freebie that is available on Miss Rach's blog and a sentiment from TLC.  Just wait there will be lots more critters to come.....



Patterned Paper: Sweet Shoppe - Little Red Riding Girl
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Miss Rach - Frog friend (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Punch:  Martha Stewart
Die Cut:  Spellbinder - Tag
Ink:  Color Block - Lime

Challenges
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 258 Texture
Sweet Stamps - Ch. 235 Masculine
Incy Wincy - Tic Tac Toe (Monochromatic, free space, Ribbon)




2 comments:

Kim said...

Cute cute image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Crafty Pearly said...

fabulous :) Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy. Hugs. Traci DT xx