Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Still crazy after all these years

I needed two anniversaries cards.  One for my brother and his wife, and the other for my sister-in-law.  I used the same sentiment which is from TLC.  I used a die cut from My Favorite Things.  I used different color themes for each of them.


Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Sentiment:  TLC, Create
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon
Circle Punches: EK Success
Die Cut:  My Favorite Things
Flowers:  Prima
Brads:  Paper Studio

Challenges
Card Mania - Ch. 71 Anniversary
Craft your Passion - Ch. 273 Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 71 Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Ribbon and Pearls

5 comments:

Penny said...

Such a pretty palette! Love the die-cut background for this! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Carla's Cards said...

A pretty card! Thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart.

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

This is a lovely elegant card Lisa Lynn! I love colour!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Kat W said...

A really pretty design, love the sentiment and gorgeous rich blue :-)
Thanks for playing along with our last ever challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!
Hugs, Kat x

scrapfantazje said...

Thank you so much for playing in Card Mania Challegne. Good luck:)

Marzena DT