Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Life is better with a puppy

I have some friends that just got a puppy so I made this card for them.  The sentiment is from TLC, but I'm not so sure I agree with it.  When you have a pup who cries at night and requires LOTs of attention.....I'm too old for that.  My kids are grown and gone so I'm done with that and my cats are VERY independent.  Actually, my cats rule the house.  As I have one laying on a box close to me and another sleeping on the top of the couch so they can be close.


Patterned Paper:  ATD
Cardstock: Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Flower puppy
Sentiment:  TLC,  Create (see above for direct link)
Spellbinder:  Small Circle, Scalloped Circle
Punches:  EK Success
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Bling:  Me and My Big Ideas

Challenges
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 312
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 148 Anything Goes
Sister Act - Ch. 117 Anything Goes
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 117  Color

3 comments:

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Cute card, so cheerful, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! The cute little pup is perfect for a new fur-baby parent! The daisy paper matches the image so well, and the embossed blue background really sets it all off nicely. Thank you so much for joining my challenge again, I appreciate it very much.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Penny said...

Yeah, I'm with you on puppies! They are lots of work! I do love dogs, though--well-trained ones, anyway! ;^)
This is a darling take on the sketch! Love your image, sentiment, and papers! :^)
Hugs, Penny