Tuesday, June 30, 2015

God's promises

I just love this sketch from Viva la Verve and I got these new die cuts from My Favorite Things so I had to use them.  I used a stamp from Verve and then I stamped another one on top and when it was wet I added a little embossing powder since I wanted a little sparkle in my stars.


Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Stella Rose
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-diations; Recollections
Stamp:  Verve
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
        Versa Magic - Sea Breeze
         Embossing Powder - Tim Holtz - Tinsel
Ribbon:  Michael's
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Spellbinders:  Star Circle
Dies:  My Favorite Things

Challenges
Viva la Verve - June Sketch week 4
Southern Girls - Classy Colour Challenge 
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 379 Stars or Stripes
Crafty Ribbon - Ch. 122 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 189 Anything Goes



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, on our 189th Challenge. We appreciate you very much.
Blessings, Carole

Kristine said...

That is so true - the saying on your card :) Beautifully created Lisa! Hold on to His promises xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Love how you used the stars. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Terrific card! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Penny said...

Really beautiful take on that sketch, Lisa! Love those cool stars! :^)
Hugs, Penny

downrightcrafty said...

absolutely gorgeous thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
Hugs Kate xx

alethea said...

Great take on the sketch you joined in on... Thanks for joining in on our SGC colour combo challenge.. HUgsxx

Garner said...

Nice Post!