Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wedded Bliss

My work schedule is so hectic.  On Monday I worked a pm shift (2pm - 10:30pm) which means that I actually got done and home around 12:30 am and then had to be back for the am shift which is (6am - 2:30pm). Then when I came home, I was so exhausted it is rather difficult to get anything done around the house or even think of crafting.  I did sneak a nap in, and then made this wedding card for one that is coming up rather soon.  I just feel like a zombie.

Cardstock:  Bazzil
Stamp:  Verve
Ink:  Memento; Tuxedo Black
Doily:  Recollections
Bling:  Recollections
Ribbon:  Michael's
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix

Challenges
Viva la Verve - March 2015 wk 3
Brown Sugar - Ch. 138 Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a pretty card... love the embossing in the background! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown. (I hear you on the stinky work hours... I get home at 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday night, and am back at work at 8:00 a.m. Wednesday morning.)

Penny said...

Gosh, I would be a zombie with a schedule like that! Hope that it normalizes for you, so that you don't have to work such crazy hours!
This is a wonderful take on the sketch! Really love the bow, embossing and bling you added! :^)
Have a great weekend! Hope you don't have to work too hard!
Hugs, Penny

Vickie Z said...

That is a rough schedule!! Lovely wedding card! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO pretty! LOVE the layout and the bling! Thanks for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown!

Christelle said...

Hello Lisa, A great wedding card! Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT