Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Teresa's MIL Sympathy

My best friend's Mother-in-Law passed away on Friday afternoon so I made this card to send to her and her family.  I know that they are away right now dealing with the formalities, but I wanted them to have this as soon as they arrived home.  They have always been there for me so I wanted to show my support.  The sentiment comes from a wonderful set at TLC.

Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Spellbinder:  Label #5
Doily:  Paper Studio
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts; Recollections
Ribbon: May Arts
Pearls:  Recollections

Challenges
Viva la Verve - March Sketch Week 2
RRR - Ch. 113 Flowers and Ribbon
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 51 Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Ch.253 Anything Goes
CHNC Patterned Paper - March

6 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for sharing this in our Ribbons & Flowers Challenge, and please stop by to join us again soon. We're so grateful to have you share you talents with us!
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

lulu' creazioni artistiche said...

So sweet .
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Hope we see you again a next challenge.

XXX Lulu'

http://lulucreazioniartistiche.blogspot.it

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, what a beautiful card. It's sure to bring comfort to your friend.

Penny said...

What a heartfelt card, and pretty take on the sketch, Lisa! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week! :)

Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x