Monday, March 9, 2015

So lucky you're my cousin

My Mom comes from a LARGE family of 13 kids so I have a lot of cousins. Family is very important to me and that is something that I have passed down to my children.  Paulette at TLC has a wonderful set for St. Patrick's Day with six sentiments.  My card also has papers from TLC.


 


Patterned Paper:  TLC, Create - Irish Love Papers 5 & 8
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  TLC, Create - (see above for direct link)
Punches:  EK Success
Spellbinders:  Tear drop Circle
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Ribbon:  Michael's
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts

Challenges
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 363 Die cuts and punches
4 Crafty Chicks - Ch. 236 Use green
RRR - Ch. 113 Flowers & Ribbon



2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Love this card, Lisa...that sentiment is awesome :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxox

Penny said...

Awww, what a sweet take on the sketch! Love that sentiment set! :^)
Hugs, Penny