Monday, March 30, 2015

Floral Happy Birthday

I have several Aunt's with birthdays coming up so I have to get my birthday stash going.  I used a Verve stamp for this card.  I just love the bright colors.  It just so happens that I have managed to do all four sketches for this month - YAHOO! I can't believe that I have accomplished that with the way my month has gone with starting a new job and all.  Just to make it more exciting, I was hired as the Nursing PM Supervisor and started on February 23rd and last Friday March 27th I took a position as the Interim Director of Nursing.  I think I must be NUTs after today being my my first real day!!!!  That's why I needed to de-stress and craft a card.

Patterned Paper:  Pebbles
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Stamp:  Verve
Ink:  Memento - Tuexedo Black
Flowers:  Prima
Pearls:  Michael's
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Lace:  Wrights

Challenges
Viva La Verve - March wk 4
Sentimental Sundays - Ch. 152 Springtime....flowers
Incy Wincy - Flowers and Lace
Creative Corner - Spring has Sprung
Crafter's Cafe - Ch. 109 Spring Flowers
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 82 Spring is in the Air

6 comments:

Penny said...

Wow, congrats on your new position! And already!!! :^)
Really pretty take on that sketch, Lisa! Love the palette, lace, and papers! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Gale said...

Lovely card. Love the papers. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe in our "Spring Flowers Challenge" and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Margaret said...

Love the bright colors and the pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck. Maggie - DT

Lady Bug Stampers said...

what a beautiful card. Love the colors and the flowers.

Suze said...

Lovely colour choice and those flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the flowers and lace challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

I love this Simple Stories paper... Love your take on the sketch too!! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.