Sunday, March 15, 2015

Dear Spring

I made this card as a sample for the Catch the Bug Challenge "Spring into Spring".  This image is available here.  This is using a digital stamp which is my favorite because then I don't have to pull out my ink pads and make a mess - I can just print in the size I need and get going on my coloring.  Also, then there is no storage issues since it is just kept on the hard drive on my computer instead of the mess of my craft area.  The sentiment is from TLC.  I made this a circle card using my Grand Circles from Spellbinders.  At least we have had a little warmer weather lately which has been wonderful and our snow has melted.  Maybe spring really will come....


Patterned Paper:  TLC, Create - Easter Rose Paper 2
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - (see above for direct link)
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Spellbinders:  Grand Circles; Grand Scalloped Circle
Lace:  Wrights
Flowers:  Recollections
Bling:  Paper Studio
Feather:  Unknown

Challenges
Brown Sugar - Ch. 137 Shaped Cards
Crazy for Challenges - C4C277 Bring the Bling
TTCRD - Anything Goes
As You Like It - Favorite Stamp: Digital or Rubber and why?  (Digital, see above for my reasons)
Card Mania - Ch. 66 Spring
That's Crafty - Wing's and Things

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for taking the time to pop by and comment! my sentiments exactly - this has been a long winter. isn't she sweet with those bright spring colours and flowers!

Kathie said...

Love your Spring card Lisa, so cute and such a sweet image and pretty colours. Our summer hasn't ended yet it's meant to be Autumn (fall) but still very warm here and hard to sleep at night. Happy Spring.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Oh Lisa, loving your bright and beautiful card; the colors are so lively and the flowers are pretty. Thank you so much Lisa for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Fondly,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with brown sugar Rachel dt

Lisa Mensing said...

Fun Spring card! Love the image, so cute. Thanks for sharing at SCT.

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Lisa Lynne. Love the colors with the sweet Bugaboo Bunny! Thanks so much for joining Catch the Bug this week.

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful funny creation!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Anonymous said...

Cute card love the shape too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

Garner said...

Nice Post!