Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day to Ewe!

My heritage is 100% Polish so it is funny that I make St. Patrick's Day cards, but I just love some of the images and green is my son's favorite color.  I also just like to have fun.  I made this card using a paper from TLC that I got from a club (a new club will be starting on March 8th, you can check that out here).  The image and sentiment is from Bugaboo.



Patterned Paper:  TLC, Create - Irish Party Papers 3
Cardstock:  Core-dinations; Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo (see above for direct link)
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Border punch:  Fiskars
Twine:  Divine Twine
Bling:  Michael's
Ribbon:  Michael's

Challenges
Sweet Sketch 2 - Blast from the past sketch 201
Catch the Bug - BINGO (Shamrock, bling, sentiment)

Cupcake Inspirations - Ch. 299 Cute Critters
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 78 Lots of  layers
Crafter's Cafe - Ch. 105 Lots of layers

13 comments:

Joanna M. said...

This is SUCH a cute image! I don't do many St. Paddy's cards (and I DO actually have a smidgeon of Irish in the mix). This is soo fun. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week.

Heide said...

What a cute image, Love the shamrock paper great for a Lad or Lassie. Thanks for joining us this week. Always love to see you adorable cards. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Linda Anderson said...

OH my, this is fabulous!!!! I adore that image...okay, I love ALL Bugaboo images!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

Nance said...

Fun St. Patty's card. Love the Bugaboo ewe. Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations!

anne said...

Love your sheep image, just love sheep, and perfect papers for a St Patricks Day theme.
Thank you for joining us again at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Tina said...

super cute...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Indy's Designs said...

What a super cute St. Patty's card! That sheep is darling! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations for our Cute Critter Challenge! I invite you to come back tomorrow as we celebrate our 300th challenge! (Lots of super fun sponsors, including Bugaboo!)
Hugs, Debbie
DT Sweetie

Sally Dube said...

I just love the "Ewe" images!! Super cute card - love the papers!! Always love to see your cards here at SSW2!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Nina Dee said...

Great St. Patty's card! Thanks so much for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations :)

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Lisa Lynn. Congrats on being this months "Biggest Fan" at Bugaboo!

Bunny said...

I love these ewes. They are so cute. This is a nice card. Love the twine you added.Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Bunny DT

Margaret said...

Such a cute image. Great card design. Thanks for playing along at Creative Knockouts. Hope to see you again, and good luck. Maggie, DT

Penny said...

Great take on the sketch! This is just too cute--love your image, sentiment, and design. :^)
Hugs, Penny