Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Imagine That July Challenge

I was so excited to find out that I was chosen to be a Guest Designer for July and August for Imagine That...digis by Kris.  For my first card is the July Challenge which happens to be Christmas in July which uses a wonderful set called "Meowy Mousemas".  Since I have three Siamese cats...I couldn't help coloring the cat just like one of my own.  I added some liquid applique to the hats and some liquid pearl to the cup.  It's hard to believe it's less than six months away to Christmas.  The sentiment is from TLC, Create.

Patterned Paper:  TLC, Create -
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Imagine That - Meowy Mousemas
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Naughty or Nice, decisions
Liquid Applique
Liquid Pearls
Lace: Wrights
Pearls:  Recollections
Spellbinders:  Pennant; Label Twenty Three
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon; Michael's

Challenges
Friday Sketch Challenge - Ch. 72

5 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Lisa congratulations on you Guest Designer position. Love your card just so cute love the use of the lace to make it look like a table cloth. Perfect. I've been a little worried about you hope all is well with you I guess you've been busy. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Kathie

Kristine said...

Wow, you really did make this kitty look Siamese! It a wonderful card. Love that liquid applique too and the crocheted lace is perfect. Thanks so much Lisa Lynn. *Ü* So happy to have you on board with us for our summer team!!

Unknown said...

hello Lisa I love wath you made of this digi it's awesome
hugsTonnie

Penny said...

Congrats, Lisa! :^)
Love your fab take on the sketch! The image is too cute and love your coloring! Really pretty lace on this, and love the DP and die cuts! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Helen said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa - love all the details you've added.

Great to be working with you as a Summer Guest Designer for Imagine That.

Helen x