Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I wish you comfort

I made this card as a sympathy card.  This past week, my best friend's step-son died in a car accident so I will be attending a wake with another friend later today.  Unfortunately, he leaves behind a wife along with two daughters age 3 and 8.  The family is in shock.





Cardstock:  Recollections
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - I wish you comfort
Embossing Folders:  Cuttlebug & Sizzix
Pearls:  Recollection
Ribbon:  Offray
Spellbinders:  Splendid Circle; Pennant;
Ink: Memento - London Fog

Challenges
Crazy for Challenges - C4C203 - White on White
Creative Craft Challenges 2 - Ch. 19 Use ribbon
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Ch. 61 Pure White
Just Inspirational - Die Cuts or punched shapes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card design, thanks for entering the crafty ribbons challenge
P x

Penny said...

OMGoodness, how sad, Lisa Lynn. :^(
Your card is absolutely beautiful.
Hugs, Penny