Monday, July 8, 2013

HS Earrings

Paulette has this wonderful new set at TLC that is so true. The sad thing is that some of these things come back into style and I have given some of my sweaters to my daughter who now wears them in college.  I colored the image and used American Craft papers with bright neon colors.  I found a cheap pair of clearance earrings at Target and snapped the back off and used glue dots to adhere it to my card as an embellishment.





Patterned Paper:  American Crafts
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp & Sentiment:  TLC, Create - see above for direct link
Ribbon:  Offray
Spellbinder:  Small Circle
Earring:  Target

Challenges
Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Sketch 164
Challenges 4 Everybody - Ch. 24
Make It Monday - Ch. 148

4 comments:

Penny said...

Great job with this image! Love the earring you added, the DP, design, and sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

loz said...

Fantastic card and colors. I saw this on MIM..Loz

catherine said...

This looks really great Lisa and thanks for joining us over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
x catherine

lalkygirl said...

Fab card Lisa,love the sentiment ....
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey xx