Sunday, May 19, 2013

Dare to dream

I love that sentiment from a new stamp set that I got from "My Favorite Things" which I embossed on a brown piece of cardstock.  I loved this sketch this week from My Favorite Things.  I used a die cut also which is one of my favorite embellishments.  The paper had gorgeous butterflies and one of my favorite color combos using browns, orange, yellow and mint green.  As you see the pictures below, I think you will see why this is a favorite combo. My son had his pictures taken at a "Garden" area and the colors were brilliant.
I had my SLR camera out to take pictures of my son, Trevor going to prom with his date Kenzie. It was a gorgeous day, and they looked wonderful!



Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  MPD Dandelion Wishes
Twine & button from stash
Versamark
Embossing Powder:  Tim Holtz Snowflake Tinsel
Die Cut:  Dizzy Doily

Challenges
MFTWSC124
As You Like It - Ch. 2 Favorite color combo
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 171 Your favorite embellishment
Flutter By Wednesday - Use a button with a butterfly or fairy










5 comments:

Shirley said...

great card. The prom picture are beautiful as well, what a wonderful keeps sake. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Danni said...

Very nice card and wonderful prom pictures!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Wendy said...

Fabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Anonymous said...

lovely card and Glorious photos so vibrant!
Thanks for joining in with our Colour Combo challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

Annette said...

Wow, it's a gorgeous colour combo honey. Love those photos and the dress is beautiful.
Thank you so much for joining in with our favourite colour challenge.
Annette
My blog : Netty's Cards
Proud to design for As You Like It Challenge.
xx