Sunday, May 12, 2013

Click

Prima has these wonderful wooden embellishments, I got a pack that had a variety of different cameras.  So I needed a different color to match my card so I used my Heidi Swapp spray to color it.  The sentiment is a journal card from a Digital Scrapbook kit at Sweet Shoppe.




Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Be Grateful - You Should Know
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Journal Card:  Sweet Shoppe - Mix n Match Journal Cards2
Camera:  Prima
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix
Heidi Swapp Spray

Challenges
Deconstructed Sketch - Sketch 100
Perfect Sentiments Challenge - PSC78 Dry Embossing
Totally Paper Crafts - Ch. 166 CAS

2 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Lisa Lynn! Love the papers and the wooden camera!

Cynthia said...

I LOVE this, Lisa Lynn! Really a great combo of colors and dp. I bought the sample set of Prima wood cameras. Thanks for the tip about the spray... really great effect!