Thursday, May 23, 2013

Butterfly birthday

I love hydrangea flowers so I found this image from Delicious Doodles and cut out the frame and used a sentiment from TLC.  It will be perfect for a friend who has a birthday on June first.



Patterned Paper:  DCWV
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  Delicious Doodles - Hydrangea and Butterfly
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Happy Birthday to You Banner
Lace:  Wrights
Ribbon:  May Arts
Bling:  Recollections
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug

Challenges
Sketch N Stash - Ch. 114 Sketch 10
Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenge - Ch. 10 Happy Birthday
Gingerloft - Happy Birthday
Fab 'n Funky - Ch. 172 Ribbon and/or Lace

5 comments:

fiction book reviews said...

stunning card love the lo

thanks for joining us this week at fab'n'funky

zoe x

Kathie said...

Oh Lisa this card I just so pretty, I do love Hydrangea's now I'm getting older. I hated them when I was younger. I appreciate their beauty now one large flower made up of tiny flowers isn't mother nature clever. I was some plants growing where we live, white with a touch of pale green, mauve, and blue I haven't go any pink. It depends on the soil type they are grown in either acid or alkaline.
Yes I went to the doctors yesterday and I did have an infection, I'm on 7 days of antibiotics and I had to have a tetanus injection all over filling up a copic ciao. My thumb is still red and swollen. Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie

Unknown said...

Stunning image and cards, i really love butterflies. Thanks for joining us at the Gingerloft in our Happy Birthday challenge xxx Hugs Tania (DT)

Wendy said...

Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and beautiful colours.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
Sue xx