Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Clock coffee time

Paulette came out with this wonderful new image last week, and I made a sample then; however, I wanted to make another using my Sizzix clock die cut.  I think this is a great image for a card for a girlfriend.  The set from TLC is called Take time to and it has two adorable vintage images.  I colored it with my Copics and then smudged it with Colorbox chalk.



Patterned Paper:  TLC, Create; Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Colorbox Chalk:  Creamy Brown
Flowers:  Recollection
Die Cut:  Sizzix
Gold Bling:  Horizon
Lace:  Wrights
Spellbinders:  Small Circle; Grand Circle

Challenges
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #253
Make It Monday - Ch. 135
Dynamic Duos - Ch. 47




11 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful...gorgeous papers and layout.xxx

Carla S. said...

Great card, Lisa Lynn! The clock die is perfect and I love the papers! Great take on the sketch!

Crafting Vicky said...

Awesome use of that sketch! Just adore how you have done the clock in the background!

Rene said...

I love that sketch and you did a fabulous job with it! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for a new challenge!
Rene :D

Tracy said...

You found a great way to use that quirky Sketch Saturday sketch Lisa Lynn. Fun card!

Sherryn said...

great card. caught my eye on MIM xx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Great sentiment! I like your card design that sketch is fabulous.


I saw your post at Make it Monday, I'm there at #13 this week, feel free to stop by to see my Fairy Tree House.

Cheers,
Kasey

Desire Fourie said...

This is a gorgeous design. Like the kind of vintage feel to it.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jenny Engelke said...

The retro stamp is tons of fun and you've expertly paired it with the clock die cut! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hi 5!!! LOVE this one. i am a coffee lover... this stamp is great and your card is beautiful Lisa!

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely card, Lisa. Just love the image over this fab die cut and I'm a big coffee fan myself. Saw this on MIM and had to stop over for a closer look.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee