Thursday, December 27, 2012

belated Merry Christmas

I was planning to post on Christmas....but time just got away on me.  Unfortunately, I worked on the weekend and the holiday so things have just been a little crazy around the house.  Now, my step-son Jim is visiting from South Carolina which we don't get a chance to see him often so we are taking advantage of that.  I am so thankful for my family and all my friends.  And I feel so lucky to have met so many wonderful people on-line.  Enjoy the holiday season!!!
I haven't had a chance to work on a card the past few days, but here is a picture of my terrific children Amanda and Trevor and our three Siamese cats.  Our black cat Nala is missing from the picture because she doesn't get along with the others (see doesn't get the holiday spirit).





Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Carla S. said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, Lisa Lynn! Wonderful pics from the holidays!

Penny said...

Hope you have a wonderful New Year, too, Lisa Lynn! Love the family photos--such good-looking kids! :^)
Hugs, Penny