Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Official

The kids start school today.  My daughter moved back to campus on Sunday and both of them will start classes with my daughter being a Sophomore in  college and my son a Junior in High School.  I have to start my weekly sending of cards to my daughter.  I actually made one for my son, but you will see that one later since I will be a guest on the Guylou Challenge later in the week.  
Today I did a fall card using one of the newer images and sentiments from TLC, Create.  It comes with three different colored leaves.



Patterned Paper:  Desingn House - Sweet Autumn
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Recollections
Stamp & Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Spellbinders:  Fancy Label 2
Bling:  Studio 18

Challenges
Chupa - Sketch 75

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful fall card, Lisa Lynn! I really like this image and sentiment from Paulette! Looking forward to your guest spot at Guylou's this week!

Penny said...

Love the papers and die cuts, Lisa Lynn! And the sentiment is such a fun one and works so well with the TLC image! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

pegs said...

Autumn is my favortie time of year! What a beautiful card!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I love how you added so much colour to this Autumn card, and they make the little branch stand out!